Join us for the upcoming AP Challenge Bike Ride on Saturday, August 11th! This awesome bike ride serves as a wonderful fundraiser for our church and a great avenue for having fun while staying fit in the beautiful northeast Georgia region. Bike Ride Registration begins at 6:45 AM & Bike Ride starts promptly at 8 AM. The meeting place is Assembly of Praise @ Lula. The scenic route will take cyclists and nature lovers alike through the wondrous landscapes including Apple Pie Ridge Road where cyclists receive a homemade apple pie at the top of the ridge! The route options include the 20 mile, 50 mile, 100 mile and the metric century. All routes are well marked with SAG vehicle support and have well stocked rest stops. Registrants also receive a delicious post-ride meal.
We encourage you to register for this great bike ride today at www.assemblyofpraise.com/apchallenge! Early registrants receive a free T-shirt and discounted registration fee of $30 if registration is completed by August 1st! (Registration/Event Waiver forms along with payment are needed for application process to be complete.) Also, a portion of the AP Challenge Bike Ride proceeds will go towards The Night of Awareness Fundraiser hosted by founders Mike & Tina Queen. The purpose of this event is to shine a light in the darkness and combat the human trafficking epidemic sweeping our nation and to help at-risk children by providing them safer environments.
We look forward to meeting you at the AP Challenge Bike Ride and we are thankful in advance for your help with this most worthwhile cause. If you have questions about registration or would like to make a non-taxable donation to the AP Challenge Bike Ride, please contact me, Joe Elam, at 706-894-2453 and I will be glad to assist you.
See you soon,
AP Challenge Bike Ride Director
I understand that the AP Challenge will be a strenuous event requiring special bicycle handling skills. Helmets are required. I understand the AP Challenge requires bicycle helmets to be worn by all participants while operating bicycles, and there is NO exception to this requirement. I agree to wear a bicycle helmet at all times during the event when I am operating a bicycle. I am aware of the risks of bicycling and otherwise participating in this event and voluntarily assume such risks. In consideration of being permitted to participate in this event:
1) I release for myself, my heirs, and personal representatives, and the undersigned registrant under age 18 (“minor”), Assembly of Praise Church Inc., and their respective directors, officers, volunteers, sponsors and staff (indemnities) from any claim, liability, demand, action and cause of action whatsoever (collectively, “claim”) arising out of this event;
2) If registered as a minor, I (as a parent or guardian) agree to indemnify and hold harmless each indemnities against any claim for any loss;
3) Consent to emergency medical treatment if I am injured;
4) Shall obey traffic laws and practice safety in bicycling and
5) Agree to wear an ANSI or Snell approved helmet on all bicycling activities at this event. If no signature form of parent or guardian is received by Assembly of Praise @ Lula on behalf of registrant, registrant is deemed to have confirmed being at least 18 years of age. I also give the promoters the permission to use my photo for promotional purposes.
*** A Signed Waiver Form will be required for participation in the AP Challenge
If you register for the bike ride on or before 8/1/18, your registration fee will be $30 and you receive a free cycling event t-shirt.
Register on or after 8/2/18 and your registration fee will be $40 with no t-shirt.
Registration begins at 6:45am on the day of the AP Challenge
If you need to manually print registration from, please contact Habersham Bicycle or Assembly of Praise and we will email you one.
You can look for cycling in Lula to register online at Active.com, click button below. You can also print our registration form using the link in the "Paper Registration Form" section of this page.
You can print your form here. Please mail completed form and payment to address on form.